Money Transfer Agent
Payment (only for a perpetual user license, not for a 3-month user license) may be made via any of the international money transfer agencies MoneyGram, RIA or Western Union. Those links enable you to find the addresses of their local on-the-ground agents. You could register and pay online, but the process is easier by visiting an agent in person. Then:
- Show some ID (a driver's license or national ID is sufficient).
- Say that you want to send money to PETER JOHANN MEYER.
- Request "cash pickup" (in Bulgaria, if they ask).
- Pay US$9.97 to the agent (or the equivalent in your local currency) plus their fee.
- Get from the agent a reference number (8 to 10 digits, with or without dashes).
That's all that the agent needs.
Then send the reference number (with your name and email address to which to send the license) to firstname.lastname@example.org Your purchase will be acknowledged and as soon as possible you'll receive an email message telling you how to download and activate the software.
If you wish to purchase licenses for more than one program in this way then contact us and we'll inform you of the combined price.
If any questions then send to the email address above.