.: What's New :.
This page records the development of this website and the software. New items are added to the top, so to follow the historical progression you have to start at the bottom.
To receive an email message when new items are added to this page
go to www.netikus.net and sign up for their free auto-notification service.
The URL for this page is: http://www.planetary-aspects.com/41/whatsnew.php
- 2014-10-09: A new section has been added to the PAT manual, namely, Good and Bad Days (in German: Gute und schlechte Tage).
- 2014-07-29: A modification of Planetary Aspects and Transits which corrects a display bug in the German version.
- 2014-03-25: A new version of Planetary Aspects and Transits which corrects a missing button on startup and allows setting all non-zero orbs to a particular orb value.
- 2014-03-24: The paid Personal Planetary Transits Report now includes a day-by-day listing of transits in effect (relative to a 1° orb) during the specified period, as shown in this example (using the birth date of Friedrich Nietzsche).
- 2014-03-04: The 20-day Personal Planetary Transits Forecast page enables you to obtain a list of the start dates and end dates of all personal planetary transits (for aspects conjunction, opposition, square, trine and sextile) during the next 20 days for a given birth date and time. For a modest fee you can also get a list of personal transits for any start date and end date via this page.
- 2013-12-25: A new version of Your Planetary Transits which is fully Windows 8 compatible.
- 2013-11-23: A new version of Planetary Aspects and Transits which is fully Windows 8 compatible.
- 2012-09-14: The Debate Regarding the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs — a Simple Resolution is published (with a German translation).
- 2012-07-07: A Review of Richard Tarnas's "The Transformation of the Cosmos" has been translated into German.
- 2012-06-29: A new version of Your Planetary Transits with an easier-to-use search function.
- 2012-06-24: A Review of Richard Tarnas's "The Transformation of the Cosmos" is published.
- 2012-01-25: A major enhancement of Your Planetary Transits: the software can now calculate (in one report) dates of transits for a particular planet combined with each of the other planets.
- 2012-01-12: A new version of Planetary Aspects and Transits with more legible font.
- 2012-01-01: Current Geocentric and Heliocentric Planetary Positions is published.
- 2012-01-01: Isaac Newton's Uranus Transits is published.
- 2011-06-28: Release of a bilingual English/German version of Planetary Aspects and Transits (with a translation of the user manual into German).
- 2011-05-12: First release of the Your Planetary Transits program.
- 2011-04-02: The Moon is added to the Planetary Aspects and Transits program
- 2011-01-26: Outer Planet Transit Tables is published.
- 2011-01-18: This Planetary Aspects and Transits website goes live.
- 2010-11-20: Pluto calculations extended to 1600-2099.
- 2010, October: Astrologer Hank Friedman offers several suggestions for improvement of the software.
- 2010-05-25: The Influence of the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs on Personal Transits is published.
- 2010-04-27: Support for the sidereal zodiac added.
- 2010-04-15: The first release of the Planetary Aspects and Transits program (on the Hermetic Systems website).
- 2010, March: The author reads Richard Tarnas's Cosmos and Psyche, is persuaded of the need for a new cosmology, and decides to write software to compute and display planetary aspects and transits.