.: What's New :.
|To be notified of updates to this page go to Netikus's URL watch and sign up for their free notification service. The URL for this page is:|
This page records the development of this website and the software.
New items are added to the top.
- 2015-05-10: New versions of Planetary Aspects and Transits and Your Planetary Transits with some improvements.
- 2015-01-17: Machine translation into any of six languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Norwegian) of any of our software product pages can now be performed (except with Internet Explorer).
- 2014-10-09: A new section has been added to the PAT manual, namely, Good and Bad Days (in German: Gute und schlechte Tage).
- 2014-07-29: A modification of Planetary Aspects and Transits which corrects a display bug in the German version.
- 2014-03-25: A new version of Planetary Aspects and Transits which corrects a missing button on startup and allows setting all non-zero orbs to a particular orb value.
- 2014-03-24: The paid Personal Planetary Transits Report now includes a day-by-day listing of transits in effect (relative to a 1° orb) during the specified period, as shown in this example (using the birth date of Friedrich Nietzsche).
- 2014-03-04: The 20-day Personal Planetary Transits Forecast page enables you to obtain a list of the start dates and end dates of all personal planetary transits (for aspects conjunction, opposition, square, trine and sextile) during the next 20 days for a given birth date and time. For a modest fee you can also get a list of personal transits for any start date and end date via this page.
- 2013-12-25: A new version of Your Planetary Transits which is fully Windows 8 compatible.
- 2013-11-23: A new version of Planetary Aspects and Transits which is fully Windows 8 compatible.
- 2012-09-14: The Debate Regarding the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs — a Simple Resolution is published (with a German translation).
- 2012-07-07: A Review of Richard Tarnas's "The Transformation of the Cosmos" has been translated into German.
- 2012-06-29: A new version of Your Planetary Transits with an easier-to-use search function.
- 2012-06-24: A Review of Richard Tarnas's "The Transformation of the Cosmos" is published.
- 2012-01-25: A major enhancement of Your Planetary Transits: the software can now calculate (in one report) dates of transits for a particular planet combined with each of the other planets.
- 2012-01-12: A new version of Planetary Aspects and Transits with more legible font.
- 2012-01-01: Current Geocentric and Heliocentric Planetary Positions is published.
- 2012-01-01: Isaac Newton's Uranus Transits is published.
- 2011-06-28: Release of a bilingual English/German version of Planetary Aspects and Transits (with a translation of the user manual into German).
- 2011-05-12: First release of the Your Planetary Transits program.
- 2011-04-02: The Moon is added to the Planetary Aspects and Transits program
- 2011-01-26: Outer Planet Transit Tables is published.
- 2011-01-18: This Planetary Aspects and Transits website goes live.
- 2010-11-20: Pluto calculations extended to 1600-2099.
- 2010, October: Astrologer Hank Friedman offers several suggestions for improvement of the software.
- 2010-05-25: The Influence of the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs on Personal Transits is published.
- 2010-04-27: Support for the sidereal zodiac added.
- 2010-04-15: The first release of the Planetary Aspects and Transits program (on the Hermetic Systems website).
- 2010, March: The author reads Richard Tarnas's Cosmos and Psyche, is persuaded of the need for a new cosmology, and decides to write software to compute and display planetary aspects and transits.